Grilled Filet Mignon Wrapped in Bacon
GRILLED FILET MIGNON RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 2 filet mignons medallions
* 2 slices of bacon
* 2 toothpicks
* Olive oil
* Salt and pepper
GRILLED FILET MIGNON RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place filets in kitchen counter and let them come to room temperature (about 30 minutes--your patience will be rewarded). If you have a dog, put the steaks somewhere safe!
2. Pre-heat your grill on medium-high heat. Set it up for direct heat grilling.
3. Wrap a piece of bacon around each filet mignon medallion and secure with a toothpick. Drizzle a little olive oil on both sides of each medallion and salt and pepper each side.
4. Place the meat on the grill and DO NOT MOVE IT. Let it sear for about 3 minutes (for medium rare) with the lid down. After about 3 minutes, lift, turn your steak 90 degrees and then set it back down for another 3 to 4 minutes (again, for medium-rare, a little more if you have to have it more done) again with lid down. ..enjoy the grilled filet mignon !
Grilled Filet Mignon with Ginger and Red Wine
Grilled Filet Mignon Recipe Ingredients:
* 2 filet mignon, about 1 1/2 inches thick
* 2 tablespoons dry red wine
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
Grilled Filet Mignon Recipe:
Combine all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Place steaks into marinade and turn to coat well. Cover bowl and allow steaks to marinade in refrigerator for 1 hour. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Remove steaks from bowl and discard marinade. Place steaks on a well oiled grill rack and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and serve...enjoy the filet mignon !
Grilled filet mignon recipe: herb-crusted-filet-mignon